Construct and manage your own virtual Legoland Park!
This is your chance to really take control, get creative and have fun in a differentLEGOLAND everyday. Successful Park management will earn money to pay for ever more exciting and sophisticated rides. Have you got what it takes to keep hundreds of visitors happy? Can you pass the Park Inspector's Appraisals and become the greatestLEGOLAND Park Manager in the world?
- Design and construct your own virtual LEGOLANDr Park using rides and attractions from the real Parks.
- Park success is rewarded with new rides andattractions, including Minilands and the `Best LEGOLANDr Park Manager' award!
- Watch Professor Voltage travel through time looking for cool new LEGOLANDr rides.
- Freeplay Mode gives you the opportunity to show off your Park designskills, without worrying about upsetting your visitors.
- Game Mode will challenge your creativity and Park management abilities-keeping visitors happy becomes all important!
- Develop fantastic attractions, all built from LEGOr bricks!
- Get advice from your right hand man, Jonathan Ablebody.
- Construct your own custom park.
- Will you win Best Park Manager?
- Watch the Professor as he travels through time.
- Happy visitors will earn you rewards.
- Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP
- Pentium II 233 MHz or faster
- 32 MB RAM
- 150 MB free hard disk space
- 640x480 monitor, 16-bit color
- DirectSound-compatiblesound card & speakers
- 4X CD-ROM drive
- 4 MB DirectDraw Compatible Video Card
- DirectX 7 (included on disc)